We have big plans! At our location in Düsseldorf, we are currently building a powerful, international team of Drupal experts in order for our customers to achieve great websites.
If you use hook_menu() in your sleep, your favorite tool is Drush and you know that Acquia isn’t some kind of mineral water, you would be perfect to come on board as a
Drupal Backend Developer (m/f).
We offer an exciting mix of unique team members, creative ideas and international customers with a lot of potential.
As an active member of the Drupal community, we visit DrupalCon, support camps and events and promote Drupal’s continued success with commitment and contributions.
You, of course, have the opportunity to select your own work equipment and if you’d like, you’ll cycle to our ultra-chic office in the Düsseldorf Media Harbor on your brand new company bike every morning.
Using regular training courses and certifications, we ensure that you will always remain up to date.
You have several years of experience in web development using PHP, at least two years of which are with Drupal (especially D7). You’re someone who is capable of seeing the bigger picture and who enjoys working as part of a team. You are very familiar with LAMP stack and ideally, you are already familiar with cloud-based hosting solutions such as Acquia.
You can manage features, views, panels and Drush in your sleep and you know all the hooks for creating your own module in Drupal.
Quality and customer satisfaction are important to you, and you would rather get a task 90% finished but get it done on time than not finish it at all. You are eager to share your knowledge and you are able to communicate what you know to others in a way that is easy to understand.
You have a good level of English and you are confident and helpful when dealing with customers.
As the icing on the cake, you may already be able to demonstrate experience in Symfony, Drupal 8, Solr, Varnish, Acquia Cloud or other exciting technology.
Does that sound like what you’re looking for?
Send your references, earliest start date and your salary expectations to email@example.com or to the address below. If we think it could work out, we’ll invite you to drop by, introduce yourself, and have a look around our company. If you have any further questions about the job description, we will be happy to answer these in advance.
And here are the most important facts at a glance once more:
- Developing modern web applications and modules in Drupal and PHP
- Taking care of the maintenance and expansion of existing websites
- Writing your own or extending existing Drupal modules or backend systems in PHP
- Analyzing and estimating requirements, taking part in planning meetings and presenting your work results in demos
- Creating clean, tested and serviceable code with the aid of professional tools and methods for software development
- Several years of experience in professional web development using PHP
- Of which at least two years are with Drupal, ideally D7
- Perfect mastery of Drupal tools, technologies and workflows
- Very good knowledge of PHP, Apache, Mysql and the Linux Shell
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- High quality awareness
- You are a team player and communicate well and with pleasure
- Willingness to engage in the Drupal community
The icing on the cake
- Some initial experience with Drupal 8 and/or Symfony
- Experience in cloud-based hosting solutions such as Acquia
- Knowledge of Solr or Varnish
- You are an active contributor to the Drupal community
- Challenging tasks and projects
- A fantastic team
- With a free choice of your work equipment
- Located in the Düsseldorf Media Harbor in direct proximity to the restaurants Bob & Mary and the Böser Chinese
- Flexible working hours
- The option to work from home
- Participation in DrupalCon and Camps
- Further training opportunities and certifications
- Time for contributions to the community
- Complementary coffee, water and fruit
- Option of using a company bike
We look forward to receiving your application!