If you are looking for excellent prospects you will find them with us: ETECTURE is an innovative and solution-oriented specialist in customized, web-based software solutions. Our headquarters are in Frankfurt am Main, and we have branches in Düsseldorf, Karlsruhe, Munich, and London. Experience a challenging environment and a team with big plans — including with you!
We are looking for an ambitious personality to strengthen our team as soon as possible as a
Java/Liferay Software Engineer in Frankfurt am Main
- You will design and model multi-layer architectures, primarily in the J2EE/JEE environment, and implement these as customer-oriented, web-based software solutions using professional development tools and methods.
- You will analyze and select Java components.
- You will work as part of a professional team within international online projects.
- You will be involved in all project phases and will be responsible for technical realization.
- You will communicate with the customer’s technical contact persons.
- With the high standards you set in terms of the quality of your work, you ensure good results in projects and maintain your established knowledge through further training, including in the team.
- You have a degree in Information Technology or a comparable subject and several years of experience of web development in the Java environment.
- You have proven project experience and expertise in web-based software development methods, including at least 6 months of experience with Liferay Portal Server.
- You have a good understanding of Java web development, e.g. with J2SE servlet engines such as Tomcat (JSP, servlets), and source code management (e.g. SVN, Git).
- In addition to initial experience in the field of Internet portals and content management systems, further backend technology (e.g. .NET or PHP) is no obstacle for you.
- You have experience in the use of current development tools such as Ant, Hudson, Jenkins, and Maven and are skilled in programming web services (SOAP, ReSTful).
- You have basic knowledge of agile methods (Scrum or Kanban) and are familiar with requirements and processes from the marketing, communications, and agencies industry.
- Your profile is rounded off with a very good knowledge of German and a good command of English as well as a high level of motivation/communication skills.
What you can expect
A responsible position with challenging tasks and projects, a professional and competent team with flat hierarchies, needs-based further training opportunities, and a pleasant working environment in a modern and socially responsible company that we are very proud of.
Is this you?
If so, send us your application documents, specifying your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to email@example.com or to the address below. If you have any further questions about the job description, we will be happy to answer these in advance.
We look forward to receiving your application!