If you are looking for excellent prospects you will find them with us: ETECTURE is an innovative and solution-oriented specialist in customized, web-based software solutions. Our headquarters are in Frankfurt am Main, and we have branches in Düsseldorf, Karlsruhe, Munich, and London. Experience a challenging environment and a team with big plans — including with you!
We are looking for an ambitious personality to strengthen our team as soon as possible as a
Project Manager Assistant in Frankfurt am Main
- You will assist your colleagues with project planning and project control.
- You will have an overview of the project sequence and will coordinate certain project phases.
- You will support your project team in the creation of expert/technical concepts
and during their implementation.
- In the team, you will be responsible for your tasks.
- You have good technical background knowledge of the web environment.
- You have already had some initial project management experience.
- You are proactive in taking the initiative and distinguish yourself with solution-based thinking and actions.
- You are a friendly, efficient and reliable team player,
- You have good communication skills and are a quick learner with a strong desire to learn.
- You have very good spoken and written German and good spoken and written English.
What you can expect
A responsible position with challenging tasks and projects, a professional and competent team with flat hierarchies, needs-based further training opportunities, and a pleasant working environment in a modern and socially responsible company that we are very proud of.
Is this you?
If so, send us your application documents, specifying your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to email@example.com or to the address below. If you have any further questions about the job description, we will be happy to answer these in advance.
We look forward to receiving your application!