If you are looking for excellent prospects you will find them with us: ETECTURE is an innovative and solution-oriented specialist in customized, web-based software solutions. Our headquarters are in Frankfurt am Main, and we have branches in Düsseldorf, Karlsruhe, Munich, and London. Experience a challenging environment and a team with big plans — including with you!
We are looking for an ambitious personality to strengthen our team as soon as possible as a
Senior IT Project Manager in Frankfurt am Main
Your main task will be the customer-oriented and economic implementation of modern and popular web projects.
- You will be responsible for your customers and your project team.
- You will ensure smooth progress of the project and will have a clear overview in all project phases.
- You have a flair for recognizing customer needs.
- You are motivated by quality and customer satisfaction, and work successfully in a team.
- You will support your project team during the creation of expert and technical designs and during their implementation.
- You will present solutions to customers, persons with technical responsibility, and decision-makers.
- You will be responsible for project planning/control, including the creation of cost estimates, etc.
- You have many years of proven project management experience, as well as outstanding knowledge of project management methods (project planning/control, including the creation of cost estimates, budget responsibility, etc.).
- You have in-depth technical background knowledge of the web environment, with an excellent overview of state-of-the-art, modern web solutions.
- You have basic knowledge of agile methods (Scrum or Kanban) and an affinity for digital marketing communication.
- You are proactive in taking the initiative and excel in systematic thinking and actions.
- You have a confident and customer-oriented demeanor and are committed to being a service provider, allowing you to establish a relationship with customers based on trust.
- You are friendly, a team player, have good communication skills, and are efficient and reliable, yet also professionally pragmatic.
- You have very good spoken and written German and English.
What you can expect
A responsible position with challenging tasks and projects, a professional and competent team with flat hierarchies, needs-based further training opportunities, and a pleasant working environment in a modern and socially responsible company that we are very proud of.
Is this you?
If so, send us your application documents, specifying your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to email@example.com or to the address below. If you have any further questions about the job description, we will be happy to answer these in advance.
We look forward to receiving your application!