If you are looking for excellent prospects you will find them with us: ETECTURE is an innovative and solution-oriented specialist in customized, web-based software solutions. Our headquarters are in Frankfurt am Main, and we have branches in Düsseldorf, Karlsruhe, Munich, and London. Experience a challenging environment and a team with big plans — including with you!
We are looking for an ambitious personality to strengthen our team as soon as possible as a
Software Development Intern in Frankfurt am Main
- You will work in professional software development teams, supporting the implementation of interactive web applications or maintaining small existing applications.
- You will learn how modern project teams use agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) to complete projects successfully and with high customer satisfaction.
- You are student of Information Technology or Design, who has completed at least 4 semesters, or you have completed an apprenticeship with a media technology background.
- You are familiar with object-oriented development and technical design for frontend systems.
- You have basic knowledge of at least one programming language, e.g. PHP or Java.
- You are available to work at least 20 hours per week in our office in Frankfurt.
- Good level of spoken German and English.
What you can expect
- Challenging tasks and projects in an ideal learning environment and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- A professional and competent team with flat hierarchies
- Needs-based further development opportunities
The internship is for a period of 6 months.
Is this just what you’re looking for?
If so, send us your application documents, specifying your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to email@example.com or to the address below. If you have any further questions about the job description, we will be happy to answer these in advance.
We look forward to receiving your application!