If you are looking for excellent prospects you will find them with us: ETECTURE is an innovative and solution-oriented specialist in customized, web-based software solutions. Our headquarters are in Frankfurt am Main, and we have branches in Düsseldorf, Karlsruhe, Munich, and London. Experience a challenging environment and a team with big plans — including with you!
We are looking for an ambitious personality to strengthen our team as soon as possible as an
Account Manager in Karlsruhe
Your focus will be the sustainable development of our project and account management. Your tasks will not only include advising and supporting our customers and their concerns, but also the further development of our own expertise and service portfolio. In addition to well-founded expertise in web development and in web and software architectures, we are specifically looking for good communication skills and a casual but confident demeanor.
We are looking for people who want to get things done and are committed to their ideas. In addition to the tasks in customer support, you will also be a responsible member of the location management team and will have a direct influence on the work, culture, and image of the company.
- To create, develop, and maintain successful customer relationships
- To establish your own management role and to guide and further develop the project management/account team
- To develop impressive concepts and to present these concepts to existing and potential customers with passion
- Profitability control
- To ensure the quality standard and establish successful processes in all projects
- To provide advice and support for projects — both internal and external
- To safeguard the objectives and marketing strategies of our customers
- More than 5 years of experience in account and project management in digital agencies, startups, software businesses, or comparable environments
- Experience of participation in pitches for new business
- Knowledge of and efficiency in the management of budgets and capacities
- Ability to collaborate transparently and communicate openly
- Visionary spirit, business understanding, and service provider commitment
- Solid technical expertise in the web environment as well as outstanding knowledge of the planning/control of digital projects
- Expert knowledge of eBusiness, eCommerce, mobile, social media, and more
- Very good knowledge of German/English
What you can expect
A responsible position with challenging tasks and projects, a professional and competent team with flat hierarchies, needs-based further training opportunities, and a pleasant working environment in a modern and socially responsible company that we are very proud of.
Is this you?
Excellent! Send us your application documents, specifying your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to email@example.com or to the address below. If you have any further questions about the job description, we will be happy to answer these in advance.
We look forward to receiving your application!