If you are looking for excellent prospects you will find them with us: ETECTURE is an innovative and solution-oriented specialist in customized, web-based software solutions. Our headquarters are in Frankfurt am Main, and we have branches in Düsseldorf, Karlsruhe, Munich, and London. Experience a challenging environment and a team with big plans — including with you!
We are looking for an ambitious personality to strengthen our team as soon as possible as an
IT Project Manager in Karlsruhe
- You will be responsible for your customers and your team.
- You will ensure smooth progress of the project and will have a clear overview in all project phases.
- You have a flair for recognizing customer needs.
- You will support your project team during the creation of expert and technical designs and during their implementation.
- You will present solutions to customers, persons with technical responsibility, and decision-makers.
- You will be responsible for project planning/control, including the creation of cost estimates, etc.
- You will challenge and motivate your team.
- You have a degree, preferably in information technology (focus on business, media), or have at least 4 years of relevant professional experience in project management.
- You have in-depth and up-to-date technical background knowledge of the web environment, with an excellent overview of state-of-the-art, modern web solutions.
- You have an affinity with digital marketing communication and are familiar with an agile environment, preferably SCRUM.
- You are proactive in taking the initiative and excel in systematic thinking and actions.
- You have a confident and customer-oriented demeanor and are committed to being a service provider.
- Trust is important to you and you manage your customers and team openly and honestly.
- You are a friendly team player with good communication skills, efficiency and reliability, while remaining professionally pragmatic and always focused on quality.
- You have very good spoken and written German and English.
What you can expect
A responsible position with challenging tasks and projects, a professional and competent team with flat hierarchies, needs-based further training opportunities, and a pleasant working environment in a modern and socially responsible company that we are very proud of.
Is this you?
If so, send us your application documents, specifying your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to email@example.com or to the address below. If you have any further questions about the job description, we will be happy to answer these in advance.
We look forward to receiving your application!